Last updated on Apr 7
1 min read
To ensure the best call quality and experience with Samespace, it's important to prepare your device and headset properly. Here are the requirements you need to meet:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Dual-Core Intel or AMD
- Operating System: Any OS that supports the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome.
- RAM: 8 GB
- At least 128 Kbps dedicated bandwidth per agent, upstream/downstream. This does not include data traffic.
- IPv6 protocol must be disabled on any applicable network interfaces.
- Headsets/Headphones with Mic (USB preferred)
- Headsets that support noise cancellation are advantageous.
Although it is possible to use Bluetooth headsets, earbuds, and other wireless headsets, we recommend using USB over 3.5mm jack to ensure the best experience.